Network of shops of professional cosmetics "Merci"
Goals and objectives of the project
- Develop a lightweight modern design that is comfortable even for inexperienced users
- Make adaptive layout for all screen sizes from small phones to large 4K monitors
- Develop a fast website engine to work with large volumes of goods
- Lay the foundation for effective search engine optimization
- Develop a full-fledged synchronization of goods and orders between product accounting system and the site
- Implement a mechanism for the exchange, accounting and visualization of complex marketing promotions, such as gifts, cumulative and overlapping discounts from the volume of goods in a position and order
- Connect Internet acquiring, including post-payment and refund mechanisms
- Develop a shipping cost calculator that depends not only on the location, but also on the weight and dimensions of the cargo
- Make integration with RetailCRM. Exchange of orders, statuses of orders and payment
- Make integration with marketplaces
- Design and implement a flexible and fast mechanism for filtering a catalog according to various characteristics, such as color, transparency, volume, etc.
- A large constantly updated database of products with a volume of a little less than 3GB at the time of launch, and a large predictable load required effective solutions to minimize delays while working proccess with the site.
- Custom product accounting system configuration needed special attention and close interaction with the development team, as it was important to minimize errors in further use.
A stable online store that requires minimal technical support and is able to run on shared hosting in a medium configuration. At the moment it is working successfully.